TGIF - Well Almost


I know, I know, I haven't been able to post for awhile. Please forgive me. I have actually lucked out recently and been away from the house since Monday!! I know amazing. I will have to say that it has kind of wore me out. I feel so old to say that!

Anyways.. I am so excited tomorrow is Friday! I will be having an extended stay in Idaho. I will be able to spend time with my mama sita and dad and on Monday will be able to spend a few days with my family from Atlanta! Kevin, Kristy and the family will be visiting Utah and Idaho for a week!!! It seems so long ago that we all spent 7 wonderful days in good ole Orlando, FL. What a great vacation that was! I just love being around the girls and how great it is to hear their drawls! Get them to Idaho and that will change. Hopefully we will be able to hit the slopes for the day and we can show them some moves in the snow! Honestly I am kind of worried how they are going to handle the cold! It should be entertaining, to say the least, but hopefully I will be able to take some pictures while they are here. That is a goal of mine to take more pictures!!




What a great week it has been. Since I have started this blog, I have been on 2 great dates and feel that things are going my way. Although there has been a few bumps along the way, I feel I have been very lucky lately!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day! Even though it isn't my favorite holiday, I hope you all are with your sweethearts and happy.

P.S. Nice blog huh? Thank you Crystal for helping me out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog