Friday Night Blues

Yes it is Friday night and I am blogging. Who knows I will probably be blogging tomorrow night too. I will have to say I am very happy that it is Friday and the weekend is here. Which is weird cause I only worked two days this week. Oh well, I am just glad it is the weekend.

I will admit today I have been kind of in an onry/frustrated mood. I don't 100% know why I am feeling this way, but I think I know what 75% is maybe in up to 80%. It is a mixture of a lot of things. Guys and decisions I have to make. This week, I realized how grateful I was to be an only child. I have often wondered what it would be like to have a brother or sister, but I know that it was the best I remained an only child. Than to have what seems to be the typical guy situation that happens with me occuring again. Not on my high like list at all. I just need to not think about it, but it is hard. Than probably at the top of my list is I need to find a new place to live. I hate thinking about it and doing the whole looking around thing. It always seems like you find this great place and than you go check it out and you are like ewwww, are you serious about this!

Anyways, hopefully tomorrow will be better (maybe I will have to double up) I will be able to sleep in, so a major plus! A vacation from my vacation...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog