Horrible Blogger

I can' t believe how long it has been since I have blogged or even looked at my friends blogs.  Usually I keep up with my friends lives on facebook.  How sad is that.. but hey at least I know they are still alive and doing well.  But as I have been reading other blogs, there is so much more I am learning about them and the fun they have been having this summer.

As for me, I am trying to still decide if I want to keep up the double (well triple) blog life.  I haven't even updated the "family" blog since I think May...And as for my "future company" blog, yeah never even posted on it.  I swear when I created both the family blog and company blog, I had a vision and that vision included time to be able to post consistently.  But alas, I haven't been able to keep up.  There always seems to be some other important thing to do or one more household chore.  I have only recently started finding the time to read...and I enjoy reading.

As for now, I will continue to post in all 3 blogs (well for sure 2 and hopefully start the 3rd). Hopefully all of you who are reading this blog will also check out the family blog. (www.jamesandkellyyoung.blogspot.com)  I will try to keep posting about the family there and keep this to my own personal rants (well edited rants) here.

Oh and maybe one day someone can give me a guided tour on the features of blogspot.  There are so much that has been added since I was last on and I have never been able to really get the hang of this other than posting and adding pictures.. Oh and going on the cutest blog in the town and learning how to make backgrounds.  I am pretty clueless on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog