Engaged


I am happy to report on Saturday, June 18th James proposed to me!! It was so cute and came as a surprise to me...Well not the fact that we were getting married and the engagement was coming, but that I was still under the impression that he didn't have ring. So I was genuinely surprised to have a ring on my finger today. I am sure all of you want to know how it happened so I will do my best to give a detailed Kelly version of the events surrounding the big moment!

Days proceeding the big moment, James had told me my ring couldn't be set until Monday June 20. Of course I was like serious there is no one in this stated that can set it. Well, as the week unfolded our plans changed. James no longer had to work Saturday night but during the day, his friend Annie needed to have additional pictures taken for her wedding and we had a babysitter for our puppy Milo so James and I could go to dinner and a movie afterwards. Once we arrived at Trolley Square, we walked to the fountain and bench where James and I had our first date and had to "tie" his shoe.. (which just so everyone knows James rarely wears shoes) and I looked over and he pulled out the ring box and asked me. It was so cute and I was so surprised. I truly surprised... I can honestly say I was fooled. Even after looking him over for ring box prior to leaving, he was still able to fool me!

Anyways, we were able to have pictures taken by Annie (who was part of this master plan) and they are posted on my facebook. I hope you all can save the date.. We are getting married on Oct 17 in the Idaho Falls Temple.

More to come soon as now I can turn this into the wedding planning blog and soon into the family blog.

Comments

  1. congrats, now you just need to have a baby and name it bailey jo. - Brian (Lindsey also says CONGRATS!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...I agree on the name bailey...would completely top it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! Brian's idea is pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog