Hiatus

Sorry all for the hiatus that I decided to take for the last month. Things have been going great with James. We also recently added a new addition to our relationship. His name is Milo and he is a black lab retriever mix and what can I say about Milo!!! Most of the time he is a great little barrel of joy, until he decides to pee on the carpet! So now I have 2 boys in my life and they bring me great joy. Hopefully soon I will have news to share, but just so you all know that things are moving along great and the summer has been amazing! More to come soon!

Comments

  1. Well, we would love to see you (sorry we missed you over the fourth)... and I am sure Sophie (our miniature schnauzer) would love to meet Milo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brian, does james pee on the carpet too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

James and Kelly Blog