Back in Utah


As the title suggests, I am officially back in Utah. What a great little vacation I was able to have. It was so nice to have the Kevin and Christy's family close and able to get to know them a little more. All the kids are getting so big!


During my time in Idaho, we are able to eat at Red Robin, sled up in Ririe, watch Maggie dance at the high school game, and today we were able to watch the movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was so much fun to take the time off. Well worth it. I almost wish it didn't end, but reality sets in and I have to do the work thing!


I am sure everyone at work has missed my presense there. I know I would! lol Anyways, all of the photos I took from the last couple of days are up on my facebook. I know, I know you are all amazed I took pictures. I actually tried to put some effort into, which I know my boss Jesse will be proud of just trying! Enjoy the pictures!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog