Pity Party

As the title might suggest, I am throwing myself a pity party. I absolutely hate when I get into these moods. They are so fowl. In my mind I know I have a great life. I have a wonderful mother who helps me out in so many way, a family I care for and that cares for me, friends, health and so much more. I know things could be so much worse in my life. I wish there was a pill for when I get like this. I feel like my confidence decreases and I just want to be a slug.

It is definitely one of those days when a dog or a boyfriend would come in handy. I am leaning more towards the dog. They seem to always love you unconditionally... I am just getting tired of the droughts and than the non droughts. It is so hard to read the opposite sex. Where is the equal ground and honesty? I never know if what they are saying is just to please me or they are truly honest, or how much of an effort I should make. Do I call/text? Do I wait? If I wait does that show I am uninterested? If I do make contact, does it read clingy and relationship seeking? All I want is to date and see where it goes. If there is no interest from one side or the other, just say so. Don't try to be nice and say, lets do this again or other such phrases. Just say "I am just not that into you". Well maybe you could say it nicer, but get that point across. Than you avoid the awkward run ins, confusion of where you stand, and I think everyone can come out with their dignity and a better feeling about themselves and the situation.

Anyways, I will now take the time to apologize to all my family and friends at this time who are getting ready to call me and say snap out of it. I just wanted a time to vent and everyone seems busy so I will use this. Isn't that what blogs are for?!?!?

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog