Saturday Night

I would just like to say how refreshing it is to know that there are decent guys out there still. The older I get, I seem to wonder where all the good ones went, but my faith has been restored!

Last night, I was able to go out with a guy that was visiting my ward. About a month later, we went out and it was so fun! We went to Wiseguys Comedy and out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I will have to say it was refreshing and did I say fun.... It has been a long time since I laughed as much as I did at Wiseguys. I actually had tears in my eyes and I think my face started to hurt from all the smiling and laughing. How interesting it is to laugh so hard at things that are so true. For example how much we pay for jeans that have holes and bleach stains all over them. LOL Anyways, I would have to say the date gets a 2 thumbs up.

P.S. My blog is still in the work process and I am thinking I might have to recruit some friends to help me get this in tip top shape! I don't really understand all the computer lingo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog