Lazy Sunday

Sunday's are the best. Especially when I am not driving back to Utah. It was so weird to be back in the old home ward. Everything has changed so much and there are so many new faces. I will admit it was a little sad to see all the girls that were in primary when I was in young womens all married and returning back from missions. I am getting so old! Even seeing my high school friend and her 3 kids (2 of which are her recent twins, Mya and Sadi), how fast time goes and how old I am getting. I will have to say those 2 girls were two cuties, plus he son Max is always a doll. I don't know how she does it. She is such a great mother!

Less than 24 hours until Kevin and Kristy and the kids come to Idaho. I can't wait to see their reaction to snow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog