Sunday Recap

I can't believe it is almost March!! Time goes by so fast. I will have to say from my last 2 postings, I am feeling a lot better. Some things have been put in to prospective and some I just needed to get a grip. I have such a wonderful mother, who helps bring me back to reality and helps boost me up when I feel sad or lonely. I truly wish everyone could have this type of relationship with a parent.

I can't really say anything new has come about. However, I did decide that I want to try my hand at an online business. So as that develops I will definitely inform you all how it is going and what is up. I am extremely excited to see what happens. I am planning on this being a little side business and hopefully when it is up and running, the economy will be much much better.

Last night I was able to go to a fireside where Sister Perry spoke on happiness and he husband Elder Tom Perry summed it all up. How wonderful it was to be there and listen to these incredible people and the spirit they bring. I will have to say Sunday seemed to be geared towards me and just the things I need to hear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog