Spring has Sprung


What a beautiful day!! I am so excited for Spring to come and take away all of this cold weather. I know the ground hog said we still have winter ahead of us, but what a great day!

This week has been very good. I was able to go out to dinner with Tyson to help celebrate Karina's birthday. It was so fun! Cafe Trio was amazing and I think I am going to start craving the pomodoro.

Last night I was able to go to Brighton with Cerina and her crew. I can honestly say that the season is done for me. I have never fallen so much from the minute I got off the lift till i went into the lodge in defeat. The huge bruise on my leg, where the top of my water bottle that was in my side pocket, hit is sore and ugly! But had a great time and as able to talk with Cerina for awhile.

Things have been going great. I have been working hard and studying for the GMAT. I am still having a hard time with my living situation choice. I feel like I have made my short term decision, I just need to inform those who are waiting the news. Wish me good luck!

Comments

  1. Kelly! I found your blog through facebook. When are you taking the GMAT? Good luck with that! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to compare bruises! I went a couple weeks ago

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog