AHHH Sunday

I can't tell you how happy I am that today is Sunday. It has definitely been a great day of rest. Well mostly. This week has been so great and busy. I was able to spend time with my dear cousin Brittni. She was down here from Idaho with her ski club. It was so fun to hang with her and her little friends and see how much my little cousin has grown up. I can't believe I used to babysit her. She has grown up so much.

This weekend I was able to take the girls out to dinner and do a little shopping. Which I didn't want to do the shopping thing (since I have no money and trying to pay off the credit card), but I was talked into going. And of course I found a cute new pair of shoes. I like them a lot and I am really excited to wear them as soon as it warms up a little more. Saturday was a big day of snowboarding up at Snowbird. What a great resort! I was able to keep up with the cousin somewhat, until those ice patches and catwalks took me down. By the end of the day I was very tired and took some big crashes, but I am glad I went and hopefully I can go again soon.

I have had a great weekend and this week should be great also. Lots of service I have signed up for and the season finale of the Bachelor! I think this will have to be the last season I watch cause of how addicted I have become. But for now, GO MELISSA!!!

Oh on a final note... USU has given me hope into the MBA program. I have decided to retake the GMAT, so if any of you know someone who is excellent at math and can help me pass it on!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog