2 Weeks and Counting

2 Weeks from today and I will be taking the GMAT again. Yes round 2. I am getting really nervous for it. The schools I have applied to have contacted me and requested I retake the test. My score must have been really bad... lol So this time around I have a 2 tutors. Plus trying to do things on my own. The whole on my own thing hasn't been working the best. Especially during the week. After 8 hours of work and than trying to calm down from the day, I am usually to tired and brain fried to concentrate successfully on math.

Otherwise, the week has been really slow. I wish I had more exciting things to report. I have kind of realized that when you are busy with school or something that is important for the future you do kind of stop caring about dating. Although I still won't say it is an excuse not to have a social life.

I have reconnected with a USU friend. That has been interesting, but I always enjoyed the good times and someone you can talk to that relates to USU. Just like Crystal and I did the other week. Seriously, some of the things we did in college as roommates is to hilarious. "Mama had a baby and its head popped off" - That's for you Crystal!

Comments

  1. Hey Kelly! Good luck on your test! We will think good thoughts for you. If you ever need a break from the day to day...come to Logan! I started a blog (lindsandbrian.blogspot.com) check us out. Mostly twin news! -Lindsey and Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahah.....which friend did you reconnect with? fun for you! Good luck on your test....wish I had a cheat sheet for ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog