Counting Your Blessings

Waking up to a blizzard on Sunday morning isn't what i would say is one of those days you jump right out of bed and say thank you for this day... Or even really want to go out in the weather. But I braved the slushy roads and made it to church. And can I say what an amazing meeting it was. Brother Anderson gave the most amazing lesson in our combined meeting. I wish I could recite word for word the things he taught, but that would be pretty impossible. All I can say is how grateful I am for this man for being prepared to convey the message that Heavenly Father wanted the young adults to hear today. I know that the messages he spoke was truly needed for the young adults in my ward. Especially me. I really should be looking at all my blessings in my life and know each day that I am loved. I know that seems really simple, but I know for me I sometimes forget that I am loved by my Heavenly Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog