Home Sweet Home

What a long week, and what better to end it with a trip up to Idaho. The only thing missing is my mama sita and papa. However, it is still nice to be home.

My week has been very busy. Between my works pot luck (and all the cooking for it) and making sure I am getting a little business and play time in, I have been one busy girl. This next week things should calm down a little and I can concentrate more on studying for my test.

I will say today has been good. After a minor nap this afternoon I was able to see my aunt and cousins and go to one of my favorites places... Gringos. I love this place, but man does it not make you smell very good. It was so fun to reminisce about things in the past and the family get togetherness. What was even nicer was to see old videos of Dustin and I in Washington with my grandma. I miss her so much. I wish she was still here with us enjoying the milestones in her grandchildrens and childrens life. But I know more than anything she is watching over us and keeping tabs on us. And she is there with us every step of the way. I know I will see her again and I can't wait to talk with her. What a joyous time that will be to see and speak to her again.

Comments

  1. Hey Kelly! Its Lindsey, Brian's wife. It is fun to see how you are doing...we would love to see you. I hope you have a great week! (Oh I started a blog lindsandbrian.blogspot.com but I can't guarentee how often it will be updated :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog