Nothing new, but thought I should post

I am not totally sure what I have to say. Although life has been busy, I can't really say anything is new. James and I have been doing better each day. Getting into our daily routines and enjoy the little time we do get to spend together. One day we will be able to see each other every night and weekend... I actually wonder when that day comes if we will be able to stand one another.. lol Other than work, things have been the same. I am really missing the warmer weather. These mild winters are lame. In my mind I either want it a winter wonderland with cold temperatures or spring/summer temperatures and green grass and bugs and more importantly the warmth. I have noticed daylight is sticking around longer in the evenings so that is great! That means summer is just around the corner.

Milo is doing good and anymore I wonder what my nights would be like without him. He loves daycare (and so do I). I don't know how James and I lucked out with such a good dog. We do spoil him and I honestly don't know how Milo is going to handle it when a baby is born. He will probably feel neglected. Well that isn't for awhile down the road, but I am sure he will be a good dog.

I think I am going to have to make a reminder to myself to update my blogging more.. Even if it is mindless stuff. I just don't have much to say and that I do have to say I am not sure I should voice some of the stuff I have in my mind.. (who knows who will read it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog