New Addition

So I do believe I have officially gone off the deep end.  After months (or rather days) of contemplating a new addition to the family, on Saturday, April 17th (exactly James and I's 6 month anniversary) we picked up the 4th member of our family.  Yes that is right, we now have a gray tabby kitten name Marty. I know many of you out there are officially thinking what is she thinking?  Is she completely crazy?  I do think yes I am slightly off my rocker, but a week into cat owning, I have really enjoyed Marty.  He loves to tease, but can be a true lover kitty.  Milo seems to be enjoying his new friend, but at times does get a little jealous and tries to be a lap dog, but at 53 lbs doesn't really work out for James and I.

As I mentioned above.. James and I have officially made it past the 6 month mark.  Time has gone really fast and soon we will be celebrating our year mark from our first date (I do believe that was on May 12th).  Besides the animal additions, we are looking at some possible changes in our lives.  Hopefully next week I will be able to reveal more, but I will just leave it at change is coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog