Busy Busy March

March has officially come to and end.  Although we had a great month, I am happy that for one weekend I am able to sit at home and catch up on all my recorded tv.  To give you an idea of what this month has brought, I have broken each week down.

Week 1 - nothing to eventful went on, but the usual.  Work and Home.

Week 2 - The weekend brought the marriage of my cousin Brittni.  I still can't believe she is married.  I am still thinking 19 is to young to be married, but they both seem really happy.  It was so nice to be up in Idaho, even despite the rain/snow that took place on the blessed day.  It was great to see family and actually have James up in Idaho with me.  Which we all know is a rare occasion on a weekend.

Week 3 -  My other cousin Alexa was competing in the Idaho State Dance and Cheer.  She is on the dance team for her high school and their team made it to state.  I have to say it was so fun to go and watch her.. Even if each day we spent around 6 or more hours watching teams compete.  I have to say I think those Boise schools are a amazing, but they must have been trained to dance since they were born.  Alexa did an amazing job despite her broken collar bone, but unfortunately they placed in only one category.  I was also so happy to spend some mom and aunt girl time weekend.  It has been awhile since we have been able to do something like this and I have to say I have missed the fun.  We were able to laugh a lot and enjoy some good food, shopping, and talking.  It was even amazing that the Boise mall still had a pet store in it.  I haven't seen that in years.  Of course my aunt and I had to go in and I found the little puppy I wanted to take home and named Otis.  (get it Milo and Otis)  anyways, this little beagle was adorable but when I asked how much it was, the lady must have been on something cause she said it was $1100!! ($900 without papers)  I was completely shocked, especially since the ones I found on KSL yesterday were only $250.

Week 4 - This weekend brought yet another wedding.  James' dad and Shauna were married in the Draper temple.  It was a Saturday full of meeting a lot of James relatives on his father's side that were unable to make our wedding.  Although it was a long day, it was so nice to meet everyone and to see the wonderful effort Shauna put into the wedding and how it turned out so great.

Well now we are on to April.  Other than a wedding this next week for James and a wedding expo in the middle of the month (which actually falls on our 6 month wedding anniversary.. I know 6 months) things are looking pretty quiet.. Well than there is the CU's annual meeting which is the reason I have a job.. Well one of the reasons...Until next time.. The Youngs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog