Change is good, right?

As the title might suggest, change is soon in sight for myself.  Although I can't say much, I have officially received a calling in the ward.  I was thinking after my beautiful talk that lasted all of 5 minutes (it was supposed to be 15) and the frequent out of town visits that followed, that a calling wasn't in the cards for me.  Oh was I wrong, and it seems as if my days of being a committee member are over.  Maybe committee members are more the single ward thing, but I definitely feel like I have received a big person calling and I am not sure how to completely react.  I know this is a good thing, especially with the possible change with James schedule in the near future, but am I old enough to hold a non-committee member calling?  As soon as I am sustained I will let you all know what my new calling is.

If any of you have been reading the family blog (www.jamesandkellyyoung.blogspot.com) you will have found out I got a kitty.  He is so funny and keeps me laughing and on my feet.  So far things have been a smooth transition with Milo.  At first I thought Milo wasn't eating his food cause of Marty (that's the new kitty), but I soon found out (with a suggestion from my smart mama sita) that he probably was sick of his food.  So we went and bought some new dog food to test this new theory and sure enough it was the case.  But what is really funny is that I have been mixing the old food with the new food (I don't want anything to go to waste) and Milo is picking out the old food and only eating the new food.  Seriously this dog is smart!  But I am glad that it wasn't the presence of Marty that was causing the issue of not eating.

Work is hopefully going to be a little less stressful now that the Annual Meeting has come to a close.  Although now I have a huge task to under take... The reorganizing of the shed.  Hopefully I will have the much needed help from my fabulous co-worker and friend, but definitely not the task I am looking forward too.

Oh and if anyone is trying to find a good movie to watch.. you have to go see How to Train a Dragon.  I thought this movie was absolutely adorable and would go see it again and again.

Well until next week...Hopefully I will have a few pics of the new kitty up.  If you want to see sooner, James has a video of the day we got him posted on his Facebook page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog