Time Warp

It has been awhile since I have updated all of you on my life. At least fully update you.. So you are in for a big treat!

Since a week before my test till today, I have 2 new friends! They are the cutest girls alive and I have enjoyed their company so much. It has truly been a blessing in my life. We have enjoyed dinner, movies and dancing. I will say they have kept me up way past my bedtime, which is probably a good thing for me. I can no longer be the old grandma!

Work has been good. Very busy with our annual meeting coming up in less than a week. Although we are all feeling the stress, it should go great. Personally life has been hectic, between the unusual circumstances of having 2 new girlfriends, the social life they have now blessed me with, and balancing everything else I want to get done, it has certainly been busy.

I will have to say this last week was very interesting. Wednesday night after movie night with Rachel and the boys, I was conveniently locked out of my place. What a night! Locksmith called and after only 2 mins he was able to get me into my place! So $40 dollars later, I was safely in my bed. But I will say that Thursday night was the most interesting... I seriously went into a time warp. I was back at the EFY dances or High School spirit dances but now it is at the LDS club in SLC. Guys in their own groups, girls in their own. Wall flowers and the cliques. I was laughing so hard. Funny how you may get older, but it doesn't change. I will have to say it was fun to see the social life out there and hopefully next time I will be less tired so I can enjoy it more.

Now for the event of the week..... Drum roll.........BRITTNEY SPEARS!!! Can I say what a great concert. I know it might not sound like it, but it was really fun to see the lip syncing and the mediocre dancing. I loved it. What made it unreal was the freak circus! I will have to post videos and picture on my facebook. But it was really a great concert.

What an interesting life I am living currently! But got to love it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog