1 Week and Counting

I am clearing the calendar... My test is in less than a week and I don't feel ready what so ever! I truly will need divine guidance during my test to be fully ready and be able to pass.

Yesterday was kind of a downer day. I am sure it has a lot to do with my Aunt Flow coming into town, but I was just really stressed and anxiety. But I realized how grateful I am for new friends in my life who are great people and I can count on to help me out. Cerina was so kind to let me come over and go to OSF! I love that place so much! Although once they filled the table next to us with a huge party and one lady that was really loud, it was time for us to go. Than we went back and watched this series of a christian love story. I am now addicted. We watched 3 movies and started the 4th. I think there are 6 total. I am going to have to go over there just to watch them on tivo.

Anyways, I know this day will be better. I have so many blessing to count especially with my parents. I am sure they know, but I love them so much and so grateful for them and their advice, love and help in the different ways they have through out my life. THANK YOU! HAPPY CONFERENCE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog