Baxter

It has been an incredible week. I have been incredibly busy with the 53rd Annual Meeting for the University Credit Union. Which I am happy to report it was a success. Everyone says it went great and so far no complaints. I am very happy that the big event is over for another year and I can start focusing on other tasks.

As i reported last time we have a new baby horse. I am happy to report that the name I suggested has been picked! His new name is Baxter. I think it is so cute and fits him so well. Well you can see for yourself.

Otherwise, life has been great. Friday night saw the new 17 again movie and was able to meet up with some great girls for some good food. Which included, hitting on some cutie guys. Although none of us went away with a phone number, it was a good time. Wednesday it was great to see my friend Crystal and her kids and catch up. It feels like it has been forever since we last talked and hung out. As fr this week I know it will be so great. I get to see my mom this weekend so I hope the week goes fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog