New Job

As the post suggests, there has been a change in jobs.  Starting May 23rd, James will be working at KSL.  He is very excited and looking forward to the change and the opportunities that this presents.  I have also received a new job in the church.  I am now the primary secretary.  Hopefully I will learn from this new opportunity and get to know the people in our ward.

Otherwise, things are business as usual.  With James new job he will be home a for more nights a week, which means that I will be cooking more than 2 nights a week... So if anyone has any good recipes or ideas for meals, I am all ears!

Until next time!

Comments

  1. I read "New Addition" before I finished the most recent post and about choked...I was going to be SOOOOO mad if you were pregnant and didn't tell me!!! Still horrible that you got a cat! :) Props on the new calling. We need to get together for dinner one night soon. Let me know what night your hubby is working and we can plan it then...then you don't have to cook :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog