After the Big Day


I am sure all are wondering how the big day went.. I will have to say it was a complete success. It was such a beautiful fall day and we were all amazed that there was not one cloud in the sky and the weather was awesome. It was so good to see so many family and friends together to celebrate this special day.


I do have to say that the Shelton Reception Center went above and beyond to make the luncheon/reception amazing. My idea for the cupcake cake was beautiful and all the flower arrangements turned out nice. And I still can't believe how much food was there... 3 chocolate fountains with white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate, and then finger food galore and i don't even know where to start with the luncheon... All I have to say is those that couldn't make it missed out not only on the food, but the day. But we did truly miss them. I have to say how grateful I am for my amazing family and friends. I know for many it was very hard to make it, but some how they did. Whether coming the morning of or coming several days before they all some how made it and truly blessed our day.


The honeymoon also was great. If you haven't been on a cruise yet you really must go. James and I went on a 5 day 4 night cruise that made stops in Key West and Cozumel Mexico. Although I have been to Cozumel before, it was nice to go with James and do some things that I wasn't able to take advantage before. I do have to say that the best part was the dolphin adventure we participated in. James and I were actually in the water with 3 female dolphins and 2 babies. It was so fun to touch, ride and kiss these amazing creatures. This was so awesome!! Although the babies wouldn't come to close, they were still so cute.


Pictures have been posted on facebook, and a few on here. Hopefully you all can enjoy these!! Now I am trying to think if I should start another blog about James and I... I guess you could say the family blog. I have mixed decisions about that since I am having a hard enough time keeping up with one blog, and the whole idea of this blog was to talk about my single life. I will let you know if this changes but in the mean time keep checking back.

Love ya!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog