Busy May



What an amazing month May has been. I have kept very very busy and it still isn't over yet. Although I can't believe that is already the 21st!! Time flies when you are having fun.

Since this month has started I have been involved in a plethora of things including:
Day trip to Idaho
Road trip from San Diego with a stop in Vegas
and a 5 day weekend in Idaho for my cousins Graduation

Still to come....
Moving into my new pad for a few short months
and the Big A show on May 29th!!

May has truly been an amazing month. The summer has been peaking around the corner and I think it is finally here. I have really missed summer and have been enjoying the weekends in SLC when it is nice. San Diego was so much fun. What a beautiful place to live. I was able to sit at the beach for 2 hours and get a killer burn on my legs. Even a week later it is red! But it was way fun to be with Rachel and the boys and get to know them and have so much fun! Even the road trip was delightful, however i still think from Vegas to Utah is the longest drive in the whole wide world!! Even Vegas was so much fun! Rachel and I were able to shop and plan our next attack on the strip when we decide on a girls weekend!

This weekend is a crazy one, my little cousin Brittni graduated yesterday. She isn't old enough to be graduated from high school. Than my cousin Alexa has a learners permit and actually drove my car!! That was scary. So funny how cautious she is... I wonder how long that lasted for me. I just can't believe they are growing up. I remember teasing Brittni as a toddler calling her name Sarah cause she was like the little bratty dinosaur from the land before time. Still tease about that as well as the "I'm dying!" experience from Lagoon.

Overall May has been great. Keeping busy with a few dates here and there and enjoying new friendships and old. This will be a killer summer. Hopefully tonight I will be able to get some pictures up here and on my facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engaged

Hiatus

James and Kelly Blog